- Resident Login
- Login Instructions
Please view the following quick video for an overview of the new system: www.gatesure.com/residents.
A Few Highlights of the New System:
- You can now manage your one-time and permanent visitors online! Once entered online, you do not need to call security. It will automatically show up on their screens immediately.
- You can now view the information that the Bermuda Dunes Security Association has on file for you. Security is concerned about accuracy in this area, and we want our information for you to be as accurate as possible. We ask for your help in this area by checking your information and updating it as needed.
- The following items cannot be changed on the website: 1) Your username or primary telephone number 2) Your address 3) Your automobile info. Corrections to these items can be made at the Admin building.
- If you do not have a computer at home (or you do not wish to use the new system), there is absolutely no change for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: I cannot log in because it says "Invalid UserId or Password Specified"?
- Answer: Please contact the Admin building (next to main gate) in person to reset your login information.
Question: I'm a renter. How do I get my log in information or instructions?
- Answer: Only owners have been mailed important information on the new and exciting changes that BDSA is making to improve security in the community. Please contact your owner or landlord for this information. Log in information to our new security program can be provided by the Admin building.
Question: Some of the options are grayed out such as changing the details on my car?
- Answer: Security sees what you see when it comes to your information, so it's critical that some information be updated only by security personnel. The following items cannot be changed on the website: 1) Your username or primary telephone number 2) Your address 3) Your automobile info. Corrections to these items can be made at the Admin building. You can verify that we've entered or updated this information by going back into those sections.
Question: What is the comment section used for?
- Answer: This is a really useful section for residents. Enter any details that you think security should know when they allow guests entry. Before a guard can admit any guest into the property, he must select your user. When he does this, your name will have a red mark next to it indicating that you have a comment that you want the guard to see. This comment will then pop up before the guard can admit any visitor. If you ever want to tell a guard to call you at a certain number to allow guests entry, or if you don't want to allow certain guests to have entry, then please notate it here.
Question: I'm having technical problems, such as the page not displaying correctly or a feature not working correctly?
- Answer: Please email our IT support at email@example.com.